Yeap, Monday again. Time for weekly recap.
- We experienced the first real snowfall this winter. Yay! Good for skiing, bad for getting to work.
- I didn't have much time for blogging
- I started to re-learn Photoshop as I intend to work on my photos and even if I don't like it, the technical stuff is a big part of making quality photographs.
- I started a new project that you will see soon :")
- I rediscovered black tea with milk and spices.
So last week was very de-motivational on all levels. I was very sick, we have a bad flu virus circulating around, because of this I couldn't train as I wanted to. Apart of this I have to go to the dentist, which is not something I love.
Also I was very busy making some nice product photos for a side project. It is taking more time than usual, but I will surely share the final result with you here.
About my layout, it is the usual hand-written layout of a week on 2 pages on Rhodia Dot-Pad. My all time favorite bleed-through paper. I've put my beloved "Soft Mint" ink, a lovely sea foam minty green by Diamine as it is very white and winterly outside. And lately I am in the mood for cold colors.
This sums it up all for now. Stay safe!