- I am an Architect and I love my profession
- Architecture is taken for granted but it is not
- Ugly surroundings create ugly people and I don't like it
- We all live in outdoor spaces
- You see that ugly building that is ruining your view? We all do. It is even worst for us.
- "God is in the detail" as Mr. Van der Rohe said
- Being multifunctional on many levels is what makes architecture alive
Architects are very interesting people when you get to know them: we are optimistic and we love wnat we do, we can spends days and night wide awake in order to create something beautiful, we are artist, we have hobbies, we are not greedy, we see things that are yet to come, you can call us visionaries if you want. We inspire and we are inspired by everything that surrounds us.